Thursday 15 February 2007

Random Update

Over half way through Hannibal Rising and i'm rather enjoying it. It's one of those late night books, the type that if you try and read when 100% alert you just get distracted rather than sucked in. Reminds me a lot of Hannibal in the way there isn't a lot f action so far but has a lot of wit and dark humor in it.

I can't believe how much money i spent yesterday, a fiver in starbucks, 26 quid ish in HMV on some much needed new DVDs, and 40 quid in a chinese restaurant! what the hell did i take yesterday!!! i have about 20 quid to last me now for at least 2 weeks . . . . . . :(

I've been a naughty boy again and have been skipping lecture because its soo dull! i may go one step beyond tomorrow and skip 2 hours f Kanji class . . . but only if i receive good reason to NOT go in.

In other news, i have finally cooked the first bowl of pasta i have enjoyed that i have made myself :D I RULE! :P

Right-eo then, time for me to 'do' some mouthwash before i brave the February cold and go to the cinema! Au revoir!!!

No comments: